San Diego Garden Railroad
Travis and his team at Absolutely Electric, Inc. are our go to company for all of the San Diego Model Railroad Museum’s electrical work. They have been instrumental in helping the Model Railroad Museum with everything from energy efficient lighting design, to exterior low voltage lighting, to a complete solar power system with battery backup. Their professionalism is unmatched. If you’re looking for a company to do electrical or lighting design, look no further.
SD Model Railroad Museum
San Diego Model Railroad Museum Executive Director Anthony Ridenhour tasked Absolutely Electric Inc. with providing the power source for his institution’s Balboa Park Centennial Garden Railroad Exhibit, open in 2015 in San Diego’s Balboa Park. Not only does the photovoltaic system AE designed power the exhibit, but it provides an educational model to acquaint industry professionals and general public in the concepts of Photovoltaics, Microgrid design, Advanced Energy Storage, Demand Flattening and Demand Load Shedding as well as utilizing State of California Rebate programs such as SGIP.
- Exhibit is 100% Solar Powered
- Energy Storage offers demand managment
- Energy Storage offers backup power12,000+kWh of usage reduced annually
- 6kWh of Energy Storage available
- Offsets 8 metric tons of CO2 annually
- Equal to 2 homes annual electrical use
- Equal to 300 trees ability to process CO2
Garden Railroad Trolley Stop…